Hello world!! Luckily for us both, you have stumbled upon my little blog. My newly made sanctuary. I thought I would start out with some facts about myself because I’m trying to find my groove here. I hope you bear with me!!
Facts about me:
- As mentioned in my ‘About Me’ section, I have 3 kids ages 12, 7 and 4 . Two girls and a boy in the middle. They are all very different, and all very passionate.
- I’ve been a mom longer then I’ve been a wife. Usually baby makes 3 but in my case husband made 3 lol. Sometimes life works out better than you would’ve imagined, just in a different order!
- I have an Olde English Bulldogge named Audrey Hepbull. She has her own Instagram account because she is so entertaining. You can check her out here
- My 6th child is Penelope Lane, our chihuahua baby. She’s tiny in comparison to Audrey, but a perfect fit nonetheless.
- I’m not necessarily a dog or animal person, but I love mine. I don’t want to be covered in dog hair and slobber. But when one of my babies makes progress in training, it’s just as exciting as a child taking its first step.
- I am an incredibly shy person. Once I know you then you won’t be able to quiet me, so a lot of people are shocked to learn this about me. Putting up this blog is scaring the life out of me. What if I have to talk to people? What if I have to leave the comfort of my everyday life for something I’ve never done?? The anxiety is at a max, but it’s time I did this.
- I am a very sensitive person. I cry easily, I am an emotional roller coaster. Which is only a small part of why I feel like I’m constantly surrounded by chaos. I also take everything to heart even though I try not to.
Read Next: Finding Sunshine Wherever You Can
Things I enjoy:
- I really do love the color pink. I don’t discriminate, give me blush pink, neon pink, rose gold…Just give me all the pinks!!
- I enjoy losing myself in a good book, however I have had trouble recently. I will post about that frustration in the future.
- Writing is a huge outlet for me. Ever since I was a teenager my mom always pushed me to write things down. Feelings, events, stories, whatever. I love words and using them properly to express myself. I also encourage my kids throughout summer vacation with writing prompts and composition notebooks.
- Some of my favorite shows have been around for what seems like forever. I love Grey’s Anatomy and Criminal Minds. I just binge watched through all the seasons in order of Criminal Minds because I was only catching the reruns on ION. But I’m also always checking out new shows to add to my DVR. I love a good show to lose myself in at the end of the day when my brain is done.
- Music gives me life. I raise my babies on The Beatles, but I also enjoy whatever pop song that’s on repeat on the radio. Foo Fighters is also up there. Give me something I can belt out and I’m a happy girl.
So these are a few facts about me. I hope you can relate. Leave me a comment because I’d love to know about the people learning about me!!