This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a commission for products purchased, at no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosures for more info
Happy Wednesday, Dreamers!! Today marks the 3rd month since I took the leap and started a blog! I thought to myself that it was time to take a look into something very personal to me. We are going to take a look at my top 10 favorite skincare products!
Now, I say this is very personal to me, because what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another. I’ve tried a lot of different products, and most of the time end up having a reaction. So I usually end up right back with what I know works for me. I wouldn’t say I have incredibly sensitive skin, but it’s a little sensitive, so I have to be super careful with what I use. I mainly have relied on Origins products for the last 7 years. It hasn’t done my wrong so far and I really love their lines. So without further ado, lets kick off my first top 10 product list!
My Top 10 Favorite Skincare Products:
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser $20.50 – This is one of the only cleansers I’ve come across thus far, that didn’t cause me to have a reaction when I first switched to it. That’s a win in my book!
- Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum $40 – $54 – I love a good serum and this one is exactly that! It makes my skin feel balanced and I don’t feel like I have to rush to put moisturizer on because my face is feeling dry.
- Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream $44 – This stuff is exactly what it says. Rich. But it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I’ve sampled a few different moisturizers in my time and this is it for me, hands down.
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer $28.50 – This is a great alternative to the Make a Difference line, being a lower price point. It’s not as rich also, for those people that can’t do rich moisturizers.
- Origins Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream $44 – This right here, this product? Is my absolute must have. I’ve been using it for 10 years now, and I’ll never stray. I can see and feel the difference as I’m applying it. It also pairs perfectly with the Modern Friction exfoliator.
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream $31 – If you have puffy eyes, this baby is the one for you!
- Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel $17 – Anytime I feel a breakout coming on, I grab this little bottle of magic. I apply it before bed and by morning, it has reduced my breakout exponentially. I always have a bottle of this acne treatment on hand!
These last three are gift sets I picked, because I LOVE gift sets. Honestly, who doesn’t? Yea it’s usually a much smaller version of what you’re in need of, but it gets me through to the next big bottle I need to buy. Plus it’s an easy way to get your hands on the more expensive products you might not want to randomly drop $65 without knowing how it works.
- Origins Holiday Gift Set Youth Protecting Perfection – Normally $99 but on sale for $55
- Origins Holiday Gift Set Mini Mask Musts – $28
- Origins Holiday Gift Set Let Us Glow – Normally $66 but on sale for $35
You see a lot of the Ginzing line through out because I think it works really well. Before I started using that line, my husband Brian was using it. I remember noticing that his skin looked AMAZING, I kid you not. So I went from using the same products in the Youth Protecting gift set and switching to the Let Us Glow line. When I want to splurge a little or the cold is starting to suck the moisture from my skin, then I switch in the Make a Difference cream. The acne treatment gel is clutch. I used that a lot around my pregnancies and also when I get a little breakout once in a while and it really helps clear up my skin tremendously. I added in the gift sets in the end because well, honestly they are great gifts to give. They come in cute boxes and usually have a cute bag in the set too. I love cute makeup bags lol.
My Absolute Favorite of Them All…
The face masks by far and wide are my favorite around. I’ve tried a lot of different kinds and I always come back to these. They make my skin feel great and I know I can trust what’s in them. I have yet to have a reaction and honestly, they are the products I turn to first when I’m having a skin issue. Plus, when you buy them in a gift set, it’s basically a facial in a box! What could be better when you want to treat yourself or someone else??
So tell me, have you tried the Origins line? If not, what are your absolute favorite go to skincare products?? Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!